1. Please do not book an appointment with us if you, or someone in your household, are sick or experiencing any symptoms which can be related to COVID-19 infections, (such as a cough, fever, chills, shortness of breath, or loss of taste or smell).
2. The above applies if you think you may have recently encountered anyone experiencing such symptoms.
3. Kindly do not book with us if you have traveled internationally, or outside B.C., in the past 2 weeks.
4. Walk-ins are strongly discouraged, and pets are not permitted.
5. Physical Distancing Measures are in place, so please:
a. Do not bring guests to your appointment.
b. Arrive on time.
c. Adhere to a maximum 3 clients in the office at same time.
d. Maintain a physical distance of at least 2 meters from others outside your group.
6. Please use the hand sanitizer, provided by the building manager, located by the elevator on the lobby level.
7. Kindly again sanitize your hands upon entering our office with our hand sanitizer (mind the “spray”!).
8. Masks must be worn while in our office. We usually have some in stock if you forget to bring your own.
9. We encourage you to bring your own pen, please.
10. Credit/debit cards are encouraged instead of cash.
11. Additional cleaning/sanitizing procedures are in place pursuant to BCCDC/B.C. Ministry of Health/WorkSafe’s Guidelines.
Please kindly contact us if you show any symptoms of COVID-19 within two weeks of your visit with us.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping keep everyone safe.