1. Please do not book an appointment with us if you, or someone in your household, is sick or experiencing any symptoms which can be related to COVID-19 infections, (such as a cough, fever, chills, sore throat, shortness of breath, or loss of taste or smell).
2. The above applies if you think you may have recently encountered anyone experiencing such symptoms.
3. Kindly do not book with us if you have travelled internationally, or outside B.C., in the past 2 weeks.
4. We are temporarily not permitting drop-ins to our office due to the recent increase of COVID-19 cases in Whistler. Please call us to book an appointment. Envelopes can be dropped off at our mail slot located next to our office door (and our building is open 7 days/week, 7:00 am – 7:00 pm).
5. Pets are not permitted, sorry.
6. Physical Distancing Measures are in place, so please:
a. Do not bring guests to your appointment.
b. Arrive on time.
c. Adhere to a maximum of 3 clients in the office at the same time.
d. Maintain a physical distance of at least 2 meters from others outside your “bubble”.
7. Please use the hand sanitizer, provided by the building manager, located by the elevator on the lobby level, and adhere to the building signage requiring the wearing of masks.
8. Kindly again sanitize your hands upon entering our office with our hand sanitizer (mind the “spray”!).
9. Suitable masks must be worn while in our office. We usually have some in stock if you forget to bring your own.
10. We encourage you to bring your own pen, please.
11. Credit/debit cards are encouraged instead of cash.
12. Additional cleaning/sanitizing procedures are in place pursuant to BCCDC/B.C. Ministry of Health/WorkSafe’s Guidelines.
It is very important that you contact us if you show symptoms of COVID-19 within two weeks of your visit with us.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping keep us, and you, safe.